[Hentai game] [130628] [Triangle] 魔法剣姫アークキャリバー ~魔族降誕~ + Update 1.1 [H-Game] [No DVD Patch]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
jfbiQpV.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:DC3E44EF43D52D5422F1CD3E90D2CCB484E760D1&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-134926/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Attachments

• AlphaROMdiE-Build20130528.rar
    172.2 KB · Views: 10,539
  • Patcher-Build20121001.zip
    40.2 KB · Views: 7,136
  • (FN輸入) [No DVD Patch] [130628] 魔法剣姫アークキャリバー ~魔族降誕~.rar
    10.9 KB · Views: 10,192
Last edited:
Re: [130628] [Triangle] 魔法剣姫アークキャリバー ~魔族降誕~ + Update 1.1 [H-Game] [Patch]

romanji: Mahou Kenki Arch Calibur ~Mazoku Koutan~

Reactions: Gurlok

I've been looking forward to this, mostly so I can finally burn of my Triangle Blu-ray collection disc lol.

Does anybody know if this game requires a no-region patch? Triangle has become fairly infamous for their DRM in the last few years....

I've been looking forward to this, mostly so I can finally burn of my Triangle Blu-ray collection disc lol.

Does anybody know if this game requires a no-region patch? Triangle has become fairly infamous for their DRM in the last few years....

Yeah, i also couldn't play some of their latest game with the darned, "windows must be japanese" or something like that, it was horrible... I guess is a matter of download and try (if we can at least run the setup), i'll say my results here, this is one eroge i DONT want to miss at all X_X.

If you finish it before me, i'd be thankful if you report that you can install it, so i can actually be happy to be downloading it without expecting a big let down xD

Window XP here.
Install and Play with no problems.
Use ITH to hook the game. MED

Thanks for the DRM update guys! Guess Triangle gave up on their DRM!

Thank you, This one is the main dish of this month :P

I hope they will release another Mahou Senshi game or En Ciel Rena 2 after this one TTvTT

Installed the game fine, ran the updater (didnt appear to do anything), this is as far as ive gotten
http://imageshack.us/f/4/g6aq.jpg/

I assume that its still looking for the Disc.

This is after I have used the AplhaRomdie on both the launcher.exe and archcalb.exe
Running Windows7 64-bit

Last edited:

got an error i have absolutely no idea how

got an error i have absolutely no idea how, tried to upload picture could not do it. lol uhh it was a 1503 error followed by japanese letters. not sure.

God this fustrates me tried reinstall, installing it again.

Have windows locale to japanese, Windows 7 64Bit

Last edited:

1503: no disc inserted in cdrom or something like that, it's error from alpharom protection....
Look for an added link in first post.

Using Win7, can't seem to get the alpharom patch to work. Anyone with details (which file to patch, any extra options etc?)

Seems i finally got it to work, but letters dont appear in dalogue and crashes (yes im in jap app locale) did you guys patch the launcher.exe, the archalb.exe thing or both?

Also, did you update before or after patching?

Last edited:

having problem with the AlphaRom as well... :S

Seems i finally got it to work, but letters dont appear in dalogue and crashes (yes im in jap app locale) did you guys patch the launcher.exe, the archalb.exe thing or both?

Also, did you update before or after patching?

I had the same problem. I patched both files after update and needed to mounted an image file to play. The texts also didn't appear.

I had the same problem. I patched both files after update and needed to mounted an image file to play. The texts also didn't appear.

I just tried just patching launcher without updating, and same thing happens, start game, nothing appears in dialogue screen, i click to advance, and it says it cant find some file (i think a sound file) but the path is all crazy into somewhere else, and then it crashes. Damn why there is always a problem when it comes to triangle.... I might try in some other computer just to see if i get the same error... its a vista tho...

Just in case i clicked "yes" to all the options i got when patching the game, no idea of how to read chinesse.

dam havnt found any way to fix, looks like such a fun game... hopefuly someone can get some answers later. :(

I've had most of the problems that people have and I've managed to solve the ones that plagued me.

With regards to the alpharomdie seemingly not working, I did it with no options after updating the game (not that the update actually effected the executables, since it just added a 21kB file to the game), and when I clicked on the launcher.exe shortcut (created by the alpharomdie patching) the game wouldn't start, and it turned out that my AV (avast) was flagging the actual game exe for suspicious behaviour, and once I made exceptions in the AV the game started.

(I patched both the launcher & archcalib exes btw).

With regards to nothing/small amounts of gibberish appearing in the dialogue box, I've had the same experience with some Lune games before, and what you need to do is to set the Formats in Region & Languages to Japan, eg the Date & Time display formats, not just the locale & unicode programs. And that fixed it for the dialogue not appearing.

Unfortunately I can't help with the missing file errors since I never had them.

Reactions: mrwasabi

What image did you mount? The .iso from GC or another?

It seems no matter what i try I cant get past this screen:
http://imageshack.us/f/4/g6aq.jpg/

It displays that message and closes after i click.

What I did was,

Mount the iso, install.
Open AlphaROM and drag the launcher.exe to it. It auto patches and created a new shortcut for the launcher.exe.
Applied the update after that.

So far, no problem at all. Text are displaying fine on my side.

I have to mount the iso every time if wanted to play. Else get the no DVD error *pic above*.

On another Delta game I had to use NTLEA to get the text properly shown and if I run the update with NTLEA the text there is fine. So I guess if I use NTLEA with the game it should work, but I can't start the game with NTLEA and the AlphaRom patch.
Maybe if we could get a cracked launcher.exe or archcalb.exe it would work fine with NTLEA. Can anyone provide a cracked exe?

Edit: Thanks a lot girlcelly, cracker works fine (disk still needs to be mounted but that's not a problem). Just check the first box, which says ntlea0.92 at the end, drag the launcher.exe and archcalb.exe in the window, and start the new launcher.exe with NTLEA. Text is now displayed proberly and hookable with ITH, at least for me.

Last edited:

Works fine for me now. If people are having problems with text, try running setting.exe and selecting the right font you have on the left side. (It is MS ゴシック for me)

What I did was,

Mount the iso, install.
Open AlphaROM and drag the launcher.exe to it. It auto patches and created a new shortcut for the launcher.exe.
Applied the update after that.

So far, no problem at all. Text are displaying fine on my side.

I have to mount the iso every time if wanted to play. Else get the no DVD error *pic above*.

Did what you said still got the same problem, your running XP correct?

Anyone got this running on windows 7?

Fixed my problem of 1503 if anyone gets this...

Downloaded the Patcher-Build, wasnt there when i first downloading lol,
Used the "Cracker", Draged my Exe file into it, attemp to launch game... says i am missing kDays.dll file... go google download it and launch and works perfect with no txt errors.

Windows 7

Edit:
NVM got some txt error now LOLOL

Now I can play without the texts problem. I am using Windows 8 --> Change the setting for non-unicode program to Japanese --> restart --> Change timezone, location and language to Japan and Japanese --> Mount the ISO file --> Now I can play the game with the text.

Ill try some of the things mentioned here, but if they dont work i guess ill just wait for a CG rip or something T-T, i dont want to waste all my day trying to make it run.

Yesterday i said i would try in another computer, i tried one with vista, and patched with alpha and stuff, worked well, game ran and didnt show the missing file problem i had with my main computer.

But it did had the weird gibberish text appearing, in the part where a dialogue choice came, it didnt show anything on the screen so i couldnt continue with the game (even if i spammed clicking everywhere); will try the putting everyting in jap format to see if it works, thanks for the info!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

hehehezozo wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Dear Nihonjaki90, can you please reupload mexashare and katfile of 奴隷肉便器リコ ?! Many Thanks
testjp wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Please reupload RJ01151156. I'm sorry. The URL of the link is too long to comment.
plaenco wrote on Shine's profile.
Can u please update these games?
[200601][アトリエちょいす] プリンセスシナジー先行版ver24.04
✨Shine✨[NoFuture] 祓魔少女シャルロットⅡ ~穢れの刻印~